GREENBUSH TOWNSHIP REGULAR BOARD MEETING
- Supervisor Roddy called meeting to order at 7:01 m. on _April 14, 2015_at the Greenbush Township Hall. 1 (one) guests were present and joined in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- ROLL CALL PRESENT ABSENT
Supervisor Ed Roddy
Clerk David Dailey
Treasurer Pat Dailey
Trustee Sally Olin
Trustee Gary Abraham
- Agenda- Supervisor Roddy-
Motion to approve the agenda as submitted- _Treas. Dailey_ /_Clerk Dailey_ – Abraham absent, all ayes – motion carried
- Minutes- Clerk D. Dailey-
Motion to approve the minutes as submitted _Treas. Dailey_ /_Clerk Dailey_ – Abraham absent, all yeas – motion carried
- Public Comments- none
- Financial Report- Treasurer P. Dailey- $120,792.88 general fund, $161,905.24 road fund, $105,624.90 fire fund, $30,919.61 Prince Drive, $481.37 Tilley fund (previously called GRAC). Reported monies received that will be in March report.
Motion to approve the financial report and place on file for audit _Clerk Dailey_ /_Olin_ – roll call vote- Abraham absent, all yeas – motion carried
- Presentation of Bills- Clerk D. Dailey- payroll ck#15968-15990 for $6,371.15, bills ck#15943-15994 for $13,024.14.
Motion to approve the bills as presented _Olin_ /_Treas. Dailey_ -roll call vote- Abraham absent, all yeas – motion carried
- Miscellaneous Reports-
- Constable (Parent)- both party stores are compliant, Lakewood Shores pulled seasonal license and should be open shortly, Red Rooster still closed.
- County Commissioner (Brummund)- given by Treasurer Dailey, June 20 Gun & Knife show, Spring Expo , Farmers Market, Spring Tree sale, 911 board moving forward, County report on personal property.
- Fire Chief (Franks)- report by Clerk Dailey brush fire was contained and Thank you Carolyn Brummund for the hot chocolate.
- Zoning Administrator (Major)- 0 permits, 5 complaints. Inquiries for permits have increased. Lee Major reported that he would like to submit a resignation without a final date for the complaint department. Much discussion about time & responsibilities for this portion of the Zoning administer.
- Hall Rental (Roddy)- 1 rental from last month, no additional inquiries. Election will be renting the hall on May 5, 2015.
- Assessor (Schwickert)- absent
- GRAC(Olin)- just started meeting tonight and things are rolling.
- Planning Commission (Swanson)- swore in Tim Gionnetti, have not received final copy of the Zoning Ordinances, moving forward on the Master Plan.
- Road Commission (Campbell)- Centerline marking and fog light marking for Cedar Lake Drive would be split with the cost to the township being $1,500.00. Motion to approve the bid for the road marking on Cedar Lake Drive _Clerk Dailey / Olin_ – roll call vote- Abraham absent, all yeas- motion carried.
- Supervisor Roddy- MTA on the Road
- Clerk Dailey- Zoning ordinance report printing discussion, letter read form Jesse Campbell.
- Miscellaneous- none
- Pending Business-
- Update on IRS situation- 2006 & 2007 shown and will be mailed 04/15/15.
- Budget amendments-
Motion to adopt the changes to the 2014-2015 budget Clerk Dailey/ Olin – Abraham absent, all yeas- motion carried.
Some discussion to move overages in some departments to cover $7,400.00 needed.
Motion to amend and approve the changes to the previous budget amendment to move $7,400.00 from 101851910 to 10186475. Olin/ Clerk Dailey – roll call vote- Abraham absent, all yeas- motion carried.
3. Road commission ride along- wants to wait until the roads are dusty to see what is going on.
- New Business-
- Resolution for Supervisor salary $11,880.00 Clerk Dailey / Supervisor Roddy – roll call vote, Abraham absent- resolution adopted
- Resolution for Clerk salary $15,510.00 Clerk Dailey / Supervisor Roddy – roll call vote, Abraham absent- resolution adopted
- Resolution for Treasurer salary $15,510.00 Clerk Dailey / Supervisor Roddy – roll call vote, Abraham absent- resolution adopted
- Resolution for Trustee salary- $1,650.00 Clerk Dailey / Supervisor Roddy – roll call vote, Abraham absent- resolution adopted
- Resolution for Constable salary- $1,440.00 Clerk Dailey / Trustee Olin – roll call vote, Abraham absent- resolution adopted
- Public Comments- none
- Motion to adjourn _ Clerk Dailey /Olin_ _8:30_m. roll call vote- all yeas, Abraham absent- motion carried
David W. Dailey
Greenbush Township Clerk
Note: Published prior to board approval – Next Regular scheduled meeting Tuesday May 22, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m. @ the Greenbush Township Hall.