GREENBUSH TOWNSHIP REGULAR BOARD MEETING
1) Clerk Dailey called meeting to order at 7:02 p.m. at the Greenbush Township Hall. (1) guest was present and joined in the Pledge of Allegiance.
2) ROLL CALL PRESENT ABSENT
Supervisor Ed Roddy
Clerk David Dailey
Treasurer Pat Dailey
Trustee Sally Olin
Trustee Gary Abraham
3) Agenda- Clerk Dailey- add CLIB to pending business
Motion to approve the agenda as amended- Treasurer Dailey /Abraham – motion carried
4) Minutes- Clerk D. Dailey-
Motion to approve the minutes as written- Treasurer Dailey /Abraham – motion carried
5) Public Comments- none
6) Financial Report- Treasurer P. Dailey- $64,808.08 general fund, $95,523.52 road fund, $61,097.22 fire fund, $26,545.01 Prince Dr., $481.25 GRAC, restitution by Tami Neiman $25.00, state revenue sharing received, tax bills are all sent out, please update any address changes to Greenbush Township.
Motion to approve the financial report and place on file for audit Abraham /Clerk Dailey – roll call vote – all ayes, Roddy & Olin absent – motion carried
7) Presentation of Bills- Clerk D. Dailey- payroll ck’s#15776-15789 $3,597.73, bills ck’s#15774-15812 $16,523.19, question on a check – Chief Franks explained.
Motion to approve the bills as presented Abraham /Treasurer Dailey -roll call vote – all ayes, Roddy & Olin absent – motion carried.
8) Miscellaneous Reports-
- Constable (Parent)- Red Rooster closed and license still in escrow, Lakewood Shores in seasonal escrow, Cedar Lake Grocery, Lakeside Superette are compliant.
- County Commissioner (Brummund)- Approved the County budget for 2015, Harbortown Marketplace has been a success so far-Board of Commissioners has appointed a management team for improvement, GIS (Geographical Information System) is in planning stages, Iosco is going to be the fiduciary for Homeland Security for this coming year.
- Fire Chief (Franks)- 2 fire for down wires, 7 first responder, air leak on 1 truck taken care of.
- Zoning Administrator (Major)- 1 permits, 0 complaints
- Hall Rental (Roddy)- none
- Assessor (Schwickert)- 12/10/14 Board of Review 9:00 a.m., sent letter about audit to the Tax Commission, Board of Review members are needed.
- GRAC(Olin)- closed
- Planning Commission (Swanson)- Finalized the draft version and turned in for approval, master plan grant was not accepted, printing will be covered by excess money from the state- please let a member know if you would like one – turn in old copies to receive a new copy.
- Road Commission (Campbell)- none
9) Correspondence- none
10) Pending Business-
- IRS situation- Clerk Dailey planning to finalize the situation.
- Cedar Lake Improvement Board- year-end report given and are available from Carolyn Brummund.
11) New Business- none
12) Public comment- none
13) Motion to adjourn Abraham_/Treasurer Dailey at 7:25 p.m.- roll call vote- all ayes – motion carried
David W. Dailey, Greenbush Township Clerk
Note: Published prior to board approval – Next regular scheduled meeting Tuesday January 13, 2015 at the Greenbush Township Hall